At Made Ya Smile Dental, we are committed to helping you keep your smile in good health. Our dentists provide preventive care in Texas, to help you prevent diseases and conditions that could damage your oral health and function. To learn more about preventive dentistry and to schedule your next visit to our office, we invite you to contact us today.
- DIAGNOdent Laser Dentistry
- Dental Exams & Cleanings
- Dental Sealants
- Dental X-Rays
- Fluoride Treatment
- Oral Hygiene
The goal of preventive dental care is to protect your smile from damage caused by tooth decay, periodontal disease (gum disease), and other damaging dental conditions. Preventive dentistry works to prevent these diseases before they cause damage that requires repair. We offer a number of preventive dental treatments to help you keep your smile in the best possible health. These services include dental sealants and dental cleanings; visiting our office regularly ensures that we detect and treat any early signs of damage before they become more extensive and painful.
There are several steps you can take to prevent cavities and tooth decay. Our dentist recommends that you follow these guidelines to help minimize your chances for developing cavities:
- Brush and floss your teeth every day. You should brush at least twice a day and floss at least once a day. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and a fluoridated toothpaste.
- Maintain a balanced, healthy diet with a limited amount of very sugary or acidic foods.
- Visit our office at least twice a year for a routine teeth cleaning and dental exam.
- Ask your dentist about dental sealants and fluoride treatment to see if they are right for your smile.
To learn more about preventive care, we invite you to call or visit us in Houston, TX, today!